KEEP REFRESHING THIS PAGE
2018/2019 I.R.S(THEORY AND OBJ)QUESTIONS & ANSWERS FROM EXAMCROWN.COM
1. Surah An-Nasr (110) Transliteration
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
1. Iza jaa-a nas rullahi walfath
2. Wa ra-aitan naasa yadkhuloona fee deenil laahi afwajah
3. Fa sab bih bihamdi rabbika was taghfir, innahu kaana tawwaaba
1. When comes the Help of Allah, and Victory,
2. And thou dost see the people enter Allah.s Religion in crowds,
3. Celebrate the praises of thy Lord, and pray for His Forgiveness: For He is Oft-Returning (in Grace and Mercy).
1 . When a wet dream occurs .
2 . When an actual intercourse takes place ( even if no discharge occurs ) .
3 . When a woman comes out of her regular menstrual cycle.
4 . When the normal flow of blood ceases from the womb after giving birth .
1 . Start by making niyyah ( intention) to perform Ghusl , say Bismillah ( in the name of Allah ) and cleanse yourself of impurities .
2 . Wash the right hand up to and including the wrist ( and between the fingers )
three times, then similarly for the left hand .
3 . Wash the private parts and remove dirt or filth from the body .
4 . Perform Wudu as if for prayer . Ensure that the mouth and nostrils are
thoroughly rinsed three times. If sitting on a stool or stone while bathing then the feet should also be washed when performing Wudu . But if sitting in a muddy place, feet should not be washed at this stage .
5 . Water should be poured over the head three times so that it flows all over the body , ensuring that the roots of hairs and parts not easily reached by water such as the backs of the knees are washed thoroughly .
6 . Pour water over both the shoulders three times each . Hands should be
passed all over the body when water is poured so that no part of the body is left dry.
7 . Move to a clean spot and wash the feet if not washed during Wudu
8 . As at the end of Wudu , it is recommended to recite the Shahada .
If, after Ghusl , one recalls that a certain portion of the body is left dry, it is not necessary to repeat the Ghusl , but merely wash the dry portion . It is not
sufficient to pass a wet hand over the dry place. If one has forgotten to rinse the mouth or the nostrils , these too could be rinsed when recalled after Ghusl has been performed .
In Islam, shirk (Arabic ﺷﺮﻙ širk) is the sin of practicing idolatry or polytheism, i.e. the deification or worship of anyone or anything besides the singular God, i.e. Allah. Literally, it means ascribing or the establishment of “partners” placed beside God. It is the vice that is opposed to the virtue of Tawhid (monotheism). Those who practice shirk are termed mushrikun.
Two Types Of Shirk
1) Shirk akbar (Major shirk)
2) shirk asghar (Minor shirk).
2) Minor shirk
This includes everything that may lead to major shirk, or which is described in the texts as being shirk, but does not reach the extent of being major shirk.
This is usually of two types:
1) Being emotionally attached to some means which have no basis and for which Allaah has not given permission, such as hanging up “hands”, turquoise beads etc on the grounds that they offer protection or that they ward off the evil eye. But Allaah has not made them the means of such protection, either according to shareeah or according to the laws of the universe.
2) Venerating some people or things in a way that
does not go so far as ascribing lordship to them, such as swearing by something other than Allaah, or saying,
“Were it not for Allaah and So and so,” etc.
Examples Of Minor Shirk
1) Such as hanging up amulets or wearing a talisman or string to dispel or ward off calamity, because everyone who attribute powers to a thing when Allaah has not made it so either according to shareeah (Quran & Sunnah) or according to the laws of the universe, has associated something with Allaah.
2) Or saying words like, “Whatever Allaah wills and you will. (Even it is said for the Messenger of Allah sallallahu alayhi wa sallam).
3) Such as when some people, “We have been
given rain because such and such event” without believing that the events could independently cause rain to fall. This is because it is Allah who gives rains as He wills.
After the demise of the Prophet(p), the first Caliph Abu Bakr, assembled all the Huffaz (those who have committed the Quran to memory), and the written records of the Glorious Quran and with their help had the whole text written in Book form. In the time of Uthman, copies of this original version were made and officially dispatched to the Capitals of the Islamic world. Two of the original manuscripts of the Quran prepared 1400 years ago still exist today; one is in the Topkapi Saray Museum in Istanbul, Turkey, and the other in Tashkent, Russia. Both of these are identical in content with the Quran available all over the world today.
On the authority of Abu ‘ Abdullah An- Nu ’man bin Bashir ( r ) who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah ( pbuh) say :
“ Truly what is lawful is evident , and what is unlawful is evident , and in between the two are matters which are doubtful which many people do no know . He who guards doubtful things keeps his religion and honour blameless , and he who indulges in doubtful things indulges in fact in unlawful things , just as a shepherd who pastures his flock round a preserve will soon pasture them in it . Beware , every king has a preserve , and the things Allah has declared unlawful are His preserves . Beware , in
the body there is a flesh ; if it is sound , the whole body is sound , and if it is corrupt , the whole body is corrupt , and behold , it is the heart. ”
The general habit of the believers is to refrain from something that is doubtful as not to harm their Iman ( faith) , reminding themselves of the hadith: “ Leave the thing which is doubtful for something that is undoubtful” As for the last part of this hadith, there is a prayer that the Prophet ( pbuh)
used to say which is :
“ Ya Muqalib al qulub , thabit qalbi fi deenek” ( Oh God who makes hearts turn away , make my heart firm in Your religion)
And how can one expect any discrepancy, when there have existed several million “Huffaz” (someone who has memorized the entire Quran, word for word, cover to cover) in every generation since the time of the Holy Prophet (p) and in our own time. Should anyone alter a syllable of the original text of the Quran, these Huffaz would at once expose the mistake.
NOTE: ENGLISH AND MATHS ANSWERS WILL BE READY 3 TO 2 HOURS BEFORE THE EXAM
We’re working on the answers…
Stay online and keep refreshing this page to know when the answers is posted